Last day at GOTO Aarhus has ended. It has been a great conference with interesting talks, a lot of networking and even coding.
😀 The highlights
- The keynote. Unlike the two previous days, the keynote by Chad Fowler was really fun and inspiring.
- Talking. I didn’t attend that many presentations today. Mostly because I couldn’t find a lot of interesting stuff, but also because I liked hanging out at the bloggers lounge. A lot of smart people are gathered there and discussing tech stuff with these guys is sometimes more awarding than going to presentations. GOTO is all about the networking, y’all!
- The food. Actually it was not great, but since I’ve complained about the food the last couple of days, I better say that the stuff was decent today.
😕 The disappointments
- This being the last day and all.
- Poor array of presentations, especially this afternoon.
Thank you all for a great conference. I’ve talked to a lot of old buddies and really loved writing a lot of blog posts.